The Federal Government of Nigeria through Debt Management Office (DMO) introduce a Retail Savings Bond called Federal Government of Nigeria Savings Bond (FGNSB), the proceeds from the Bond will be used by Government to finance infrastructural project.
The FGN Savings Bond Opens April 3, 2017 and Closes on April 7, 2017.
FEATURES OF THE BOND
- The minimum investment is N5000 with a multiple of N1000 thereafter and N50,000,000 maximum
- The Tenor of the bond is 2 to 3 years
- The bond will be issued monthly
- Interest payment is Quarterly
- Can be traded through Stockbrokers
BENEFIT OF THE BOND
- It is safe as its guaranty by Federal Government
- Income earned is tax exempted
- It provide steady and regular return
- It can be used as collateral for loan
- Competitive interest rate
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE FGN SAVING BOND?
- Open a stockbroking / CSCS account with CORE TRUST & INVESTMENT LIMITED as your account will be credited by CSCS On settlement date with volume of bonds purchased.
- Fill and submit the Subscription form (A FORM IS ATTACHED)
- Pay into Core Trust/FGN Savings Bond account with the amount you wish to invest:
Account Name: Core Trust & Investment Limited/FGN Savings Bond
Account Number: 3773061453
Kindly note that payments for the bond purchase should be made into CORE TRUST & INVESTMENT LIMITED / FGN Savings Bond Bank account as cash payments to account officers/individuals are not accepted.
Forward your detail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you effect payment/transfer into our bank account.
For further information contact us: Core Trust & Investment Limited, 77, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Tel: 08187032827, 08036087954. Email: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org